- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- SWC – IP address of the device you are using to connect to our website, which can be used to approximate your location (country, city, state, province), your browser type (Chrome, Safari, Firefox), the operating system of your device.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ad Astra, Inc. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- SWC – Your webbrowser advertises information, which the website may or may not collect.
Ad Astra, Inc. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
SWC – If your browser is logged into common websites, i.e. Facebook, then that data may or may not be collected.
How will we use your data?
Ad Astra, Inc. collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with changes to policies or services
- Create your profile
- SWC – Track how much our site is used and queried and where visitors originate
How do we store your data?
Ad Astra, Inc securely stores your data near our webserver in an encrypted volume and is accessible only by Ad Astra staff. The data is kept for a period of time and when that period ends the data is deleted and the encrypted volume is wiped.
What are your data protection rights?
Ad Astra, Inc. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from Ad Astra, Inc. copies of your personal data. We may charge you a nonrefundable fee for this service whether we have data regarding your usage or we do not have data regarding your usage. Security measures dictate that we much verify that you are who you say you are before any data transfer is made.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ad Astra, Inc. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ad Astra, Inc. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ad Astra, Inc. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ad Astra, Inc.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ad Astra, Inc. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +1 301 408 4242
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 8701 Georgia Ave. Suite 800 Silver Spring, MD 20910
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Ad Astra, Inc. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +1 301 408 4242
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 8701 Georgia Ave. Suite 800 Silver Spring, MD 20910
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ad Astra, Inc. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 8701 Georgia Ave. Suite 800 Silver Spring, MD 20910