Certified Translation Services
Ad Astra specializes in Professional Certified Translation Services for individuals and families requiring certified translation of official documents, with an office in Silver Spring, MD, and Brossard, Québec. We are a leading choice for certified translation for individuals.
Ad Astra is a full-service language company, catering to individual translation requirements for those in need of certified translation services and professional translation services.
Frequently Asked Questions about Certified Translations
Our project managers will confirm the turnaround time for certified translations of official documents, which is typically 2-3 business days. The turnaround time will vary depending on the language combination you request.
Yes. If you require certification of official documents for the Québec or Canadian Governments, you can rest assured that they are OTTIAQ certified or an equivalent certifying body based on needs.
The cost of a certified translation can vary depending on what you must have translated and the language combination of the translation. Our project managers will provide you with a quote by email based on your requirements, which you can approve to kick off the process.
The certified translation process is relatively simple.
1. Provide us with an electronic version of the document you need translated. This document can be a picture or a scan of both the front and back (or each page within) and then submit it to Ad Astra. (You can use the form to the right.)
2. Once you submit your translation request, our project managers will create a quote and send it to you by email. The quote will also include a timeline for when your translation will be completed.
3. If you approve, we will start working on your project once you pay by credit card.
4. Once you submit your translation request, our project managers will create a quote and send it to you by email. The quote will also include a timeline for when your translation will be completed.
5. Once completed, we will notify you by phone, text or email and schedule a pickup of the physical documents at our office. Should you only require the digital version, we’ll email it to you.
Since 2010, Ad Astra, has completed hundreds of individual translations in hundreds of languages. We have yet to have a single rejection in our years of performing certified translations.
You can also see our testimonials.
Ad Astra Canada has certified resources located right here in Québec for virtually any language. We offer certification in the following languages:
Note that we are not limited to these languages. These are simply the most frequently requested languages.
Contact us to discuss your needs; we can accommodate even the most obscure documents. Common translations include:
- Marriage Licenses / Marriage Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Certificate
- Medical Records
- Last Will & Testaments
- Legal Judgements
- Certificates of Non-Criminality (Criminal Records)
- Affidavit and Contracts
Turnaround is typically 1-2 business days with standard turnaround.
”Our biggest worry with translation services was the quality. We had looked online and tried out many different companies, Ad Astra was by far the best choice.Tiffany – Marketing DirectorServices rendered: Translation, Website LocalizationServices rendered: Translation, Website Localization